Planview OpenSuite for Siemens
Integrate Planview Enterprise with Siemens PLM Software's Teamcenter
Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) allows companies to manage the lifecycle of a product from conception through delivery and make informed decisions through access to information about people, data, processes, and business systems.
Siemens, a leading global provider of PLM software and services, and Planview provide an integrated solution that brings together portfolio management, project management, and the product lifecycle. This solution enables your company to make the best use of valuable resources and prioritize products to align with and drive forward your strategic business objectives.
Resources, Labor Rates, Projects, Tasks, and Task Assignments are pulled from Teamcenter into Planview Enterprise
A Complete View
Planview OpenSuite for Siemens Teamcenter PLM gives product teams visibility into product requirements at all points in the development process.
It ties together the top-down portfolio and capacity planning and portfolio and investment analysis of Planview Enterprise with the bottom-up planning, project, and program execution of Teamcenter.
This out-of-the-box integration facilitates capacity management and forecasting through the synchronization of resources by pulling them from Teamcenter into Planview Enterprise.
The integration provides portfolio analysis on schedules that currently reside in Teamcenter. Project schedules data in Siemens Teamcenter is sent to Planview Enterprise along with resource assignments.
Planview OpenSuite for Siemens Teamcenter PLM integration points allow you to:
- Load a project schedule and resource assignments from Teamcenter to Planview Enterprise for strategic portfolio planning and allocation and tracking of time, people, money and project status
- Sync resource and skill information between Teamcenter and Planview Enterprise for capacity planning and investment analysis
Planview OpenSuite for Siemens Teamcenter PLM enables you to:
- Optimize the product portfolio by using best-in-class strategic planning to map product initiatives against revenue targets and innovation strategies
- Link bottom-up program and project execution with strategic product portfolio decisions
- Plan capacity and manage resources to ensure meeting time-to-market requirements
- Evaluate the business impact of market trends, competitive pressures, and other change drivers to make the best decisions on product portfolios and projects