What to Expect at PIPELINE 2013 and Four Reasons to Attend
I am very excited to announce to all our Product Pulse readers that PIPELINE 2013 registration is open! This year's conference is all about "Changing the Game with Innovation that Works." As innovators, we know that inspiration is only a piece of the puzzle — and that's where PIPELINE comes in. Read the latest press release.
Now in its fourth year — the online conference for innovative product development highlights innovation tools, techniques, and tangible takeaways shared by thought leaders, solution providers, and innovation practitioners. And for the first time, PIPELINE will feature several presentations in both German and English to appeal to its diverse and growing global audience. PIPELINE 2013 showcases keynote presentations:
- Terry Jones, chairman of Kayak.com and founder /former CEO of Travelocity.com will speak about Turning on Innovation in Your Culture — Teams and Organizations
- Frans Johansson, innovation author and founder/CEO of the Medici Group will discuss The Click Moment: Seizing Opportunity in an Unpredictable World
- Dr. Oliver Gassmann, innovation author and director of the Institute for Technology Management of the University of St. Gallen will speak about The Art and Science of Innovation (Presented in English and German)
PIPELINE 2013 will take place May 16th and opens at 4:30 AM CDT / 9:30 GMT with the first presentation kicking-off at 5:00 AM CDT /10:00 GMT followed by an assortment of informational and inspiring presentations running throughout the day. The conference will conclude at 2:30 PM CDT / 19:30 GMT so mark your calendars, select what you want to attend, and don't miss this extraordinary event.
Four reasons you should attend PIPELINE 2013:
- It's free to attend; no travel required.
- Connect and network with product leaders and innovators from organizations from all around the world!
- Get valuable insight and gain knowledge from PIPELINE's impressive lineup of speakers and sponsors.
- Leave the event feeling inspired and motivated and lead the innovation strategy within your organization.
As the host sponsor of PIPELINE, we will share conference updates and feature articles from PIPELINE speakers and sponsors, right here on Product Pulse. Read Kaylee Kolditz's article titled, Lighting the Way to a Brighter World Though Innovation at PIPELINE 2013 on the PIPELINE Buzz page. Want to know more about the event? Watch this video for a quick overview.
What are you looking forward to most at PIPELINE 2013? Share by leaving a comment below. I look forward to seeing you at the event.